Thursday, September 18, 2008

Flashback August 2008 cruise on the Codzilla



I was invited to go for a cruise with Jim, Erin, and Morgan on the Codzilla.


This is how the boat ride is described on its web site: "Get ready for more thrills, more laughs and more speed than you ever imagined as you zip across the ocean at up to 40 miles per hour. Don't worry, though; a ride on Codzilla is as entertaining as it is thrilling. The wind roars. The music blares. And the waves will splash during a wet and wild 40-minute ride of full blast, sensational fun."


I chose a rail side seat at the rear of the boat expecting that I would get splashed in the face and perhaps get my shirt wet. I had chosen the wettest spot on the boat. It was as if a barrel of seawater were dumped directly on my head. I was thoroughly soaked all the way through to my underwear. It took two days for my wallet contents to dry out. Jim still bursts out in laughter whenever I tell anyone about it in his presence.
Here we are in calm waters.


Take a look. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BrGehfhgsg&NR=1

No comments: